Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where can I read original yaoi fictions for free??

I want a site where I can get completed original yaoi fictions by random people for free without downloading or signing up for anything. Do you know any?
Where can I read original yaoi fictions for free??
uhh...I used to know a couple I think..I forget the names of them.


Go to http://www.mangaupdates.com and look for popular yaoi titles, and then you can find the site scanlators of those mangas and those sites probably have them available for download.
Where can I read original yaoi fictions for free??
Unless you%26#039;re looking for some hard yaoi, I suggest http://www.deviantart.com/ since there%26#039;s a huge base of yaoi writers. If you are however looking for hard yaoi that you can get for free without signing up for anything, I%26#039;m not completely sure I can help. The only thing about DeviantArt is that, yeah, you will have to sign up on the site saying you are 18 and over to override the mature content blocks, but it%26#039;s completely free and you never really have to create anything. I do however admit that I cheated and lied about my age only for that sole reason, I%26#039;m actually close to being 14. I am one of the users on the site, and I am planning on posting some of my own original yaoi fictions there. A link to my page (which isn%26#039;t very updated): http://www.yaoi-ish-t3h-b3st.deviantart....
Reply:www.fictionpress.com





also you might want to do a google search for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment