Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flickr Pro Account: Why does the "all sizes option not show,and why can people not view large sizes of my pics

The all sizes option shows for me, but it I log out and go back in it does not show, I%26#039;ve posted links to large sizes before and people tell me they cannot see them.





Any ideas ?? Thank you in advance :o)
Flickr Pro Account: Why does the %26quot;all sizes option not show,and why can people not view large sizes of my pics
i have no idea, unless you set it as a preference when you opened the account...you ought to be able to change it somehow...though these things are a mystery to me as well.
Flickr Pro Account: Why does the %26quot;all sizes option not show,and why can people not view large sizes of my pics
Click on the little arrow beside the link that says %26quot;You%26quot; and click on %26quot;Your Account.%26quot;





Open the tab that says %26quot;Privacy and Permissions%26quot; and you should be able to find a setting that asks you %26quot;who can download your stuff.%26quot;





Click on %26quot;edit%26quot; and you should be able to change it from there.
Reply:ALT%26#039;s info is correct and I%26#039;ve also found that I need to be logged in to see the %26quot;All sizes%26quot; option, but only SOMETIMES, so I really don%26#039;t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment