Thursday, March 26, 2009

On Photobucket?

How do I layer an image? Actually, let me rephase, casue Im not quite sure that%26#039;s what I want to do. Let%26#039;s just say I cut myself out of a picture I took of myself. I%26#039;m trying to get that image into another picture (the other picture is of a completely different person and place, but I didn%26#039;t cut them out cause I want to use that background for my cut out me. How do i do this?
On Photobucket?
you mean paste the image on to another
On Photobucket?
You need better Photo editing software (Photbucket is too basic),try something like Corel or Photoshop.
Reply:use any photo editing thing like imageready, photoshop, photoscape%26gt;(is downloadable)


save your image as jpg. so you can upload it on a website (make sure it does not go over the MB limit on photobucket which is probably 4MB.)





PLEASE answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment